Dragon Chess Camp
The Dragon Chess Camp is a summer day-camp hosted by the Maggle L. Walker Governor’s School Chess Club & Team.
- Camper Ages: Rising 3rd–9th graders
- Date: August 12–16, 2019
- Hours: 9:00 AM–3:00 PM; additional after-camp care is available from 3:00–4:00 PM at no additional charge.
- Location: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School · 1000 N Lombardy St. · Richmond, VA 23220
- $275 if registration and payment are received before June 1, 2019
- $225 additional sibling enrolled on or before June 1, 2019
- $325 after early registration; $275 additional sibling enrolled after June 1, 2019.
- Camp registration closes on July 1, 2019 and all payment must be mailed (postmarked) by registration deadline.
- For groups larger than 10, please email Heather Kemmerly at
email@example.com for a possible group discount.
How to Register
Registration is simple, register before June 1 and save $50 off the full registration fee.
- Download and print-out the Dragon Chess Camp Registration Form (PDF). If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail the completed registration form along with payment to: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School Chess Club · 1000 N Lombardy St. · Richmond, VA 23220
- Meet our camp faculty and staff in the Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School Bluestone Lobby (Enter through the rear-entrance of the school off West Leigh Street) at 9:00 AM on Monday, August 12th!